Welcome to the protocol wiki for the lab of Dr. Bryan Heit, at the University of Western Ontario. This site contains the protocols, and other information, we frequently use in our lab. Only laboratory members may edit pages, but anyone is welcome to use these protocols. If you use these protocol, please cite us. A link for generating citations can be found on the left side of the page.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- To get a wiki account please contact Dr. Heit.
- Log in (upper-right side of screen) to add/edit pages.
- Please follow these formatting instructions when editing/creating protocols.
- To create a new page, follow these instructions.
Index of Protocols
Links to More Protocols
- BenchFly - Free Video Protocols
- Protocols Online - large database of biology protocols
- Open Wet Ware - large database of open protocols
- Molecular Station - links to many lab-generated protocols
- TheLabRat - various protocols & lab resourses.
- Common Buffer Recipes @ TheLabRat
- Chips & Tips - Microfluidics protocols
Molecular Biology Databases
Molecular Biology Tools
In Vivo Tools